There are 6 main types of content you should be incorporating on social media to build your brand. YES, you READ THAT CORRECTLY- 6!
I am going to walk you through those 6 types and give you a handy little chart to save so you can refer back when you’re planning your content!!
- Entertainment Posts– These are your relevant memes, your funny videos but also your contents and giveaways. Anything that will get your audience laughing, crying, being excited…etc…anything that will get them feeling a certain emotion!
- Inspiration Posts– This would be quotes, facts, stories that make your audience motivated and personal or client triumphs.
- Education Posts– These are blog posts (both yours and other people’s), info graphics, tips and tricks, industry research, free value and resources as well as video trainings! Anything that teaches your audience something no strings attached !
- Conversation Posts– Anything that encourages engagement and input from your audience like questions, polls, asking for advice, fill in the blank and “caption this” type posts.
- Connection Posts– These are vital when you’re establishing and maintaining the know, like, trust factor of your brand. Photos of you and what you do, behind the scenes shots and videos, spotlight posts on colleagues or employees.
- Promotional Posts (use sparingly)– This is where you post about webinars and discounts, testimonials from your clients and customers, pitch your services or products and offer freebie opt ins for your email list.
DO YOU USE ANY OR ALL OF THESE CONTENT TYPES ON YOUR SOCIAL MEDIA?????